YARPOLE GROUP PARISH COUNCIL
Councillors are summoned to attend a meeting of the Parish Council on Tuesday 6th April 2021 at 7.30pm. The meeting will be held via zoom – meeting ID 897 7317 7609
1. To receive apologies for absence.
2. To receive declarations of interest and written requests for dispensation.
3. Public Participation (limited to 20 minutes)
3.1 Report from Ward Councillor
3.2 Report from West Mercia Police
3.3 Views of local residents on Parish matters
4. To consider and agree minutes of Parish Council meeting held on 2nd March 2021
5.1 To agree the financial statement to date
5.2 To sign cheques in accordance with the budget
6. Planning: To receive and agree comments on any planning applications received (applications to be determined by Herefordshire County Council:
6.1 200626 – Rosebank Cottage, Lucton – reconsultation on proposed demolition of an existing garage and the erection of a two storey detached new build dwelling within the curtilage of the Grade II listed Rose Bank Cottage.
6.2 To note any update on current planning applications/matters
7. To receive updates and agree action on:
7.1 Lucton & Bircher Matters (Cllrs Nurse and Russell)
7.2 Parish Hall – (Cllrs Russell and Nurse)
7.3 Footpaths and Lengthsman (Cllr Grant and Clerk) – to include update on confirmation of correct route of footpath YP35
8. To raise items for next agenda.
9. Thanks and Farewell to Emma
10. Date of Next meeting: Tuesday 4th May 2021
A resolution will be passed to exclude members of the press and public from the following item (Public Bodies (Admission to Meetings) Act 1960) as publicity would prejudice the public interest by reason of the confidential nature of the business to be transacted.
11. Appointment of New Clerk to the Parish Council
Clerk to Yarpole Group Parish Council, firstname.lastname@example.org