YARPOLE GROUP PARISH COUNCIL
Councillors are summoned to attend a meeting of the Parish Council on Tuesday 3rd March 2020 at 7.45pm in Yarpole Parish Hall.
1. To receive apologies for absence.
2. To receive declarations of interest and written requests for dispensation.
3. Public Participation (limited to 20 minutes)
3.1 Report from Ward Councillor
3.2 Report from West Mercia Police
3.3 Views of local residents on Parish matters
4. To consider and agree minutes of Parish Council meeting held on 4th February 2020
5.1 To agree the financial statement to date
5.2 To sign cheques in accordance with the budget
5.3 To agree contribution to burial ground upkeep in Yarpole and Lucton
6. Planning: To receive and agree comments on any planning applications received (applications to be determined by Herefordshire County Council:
6.1 Core Strategy Settlement Survey
6.2 Knoll Cottage – update
6.3 To note any update on current planning applications/matters
7. Community Field Working Group – update and results of survey
8.1 Parking restrictions at junctions by church – to agree response to proposed scheme
8.2 Parking Issue Update – to note update
8.3 Bircher Road – new pavement
9. Tree Planting in the Parish
10. To receive updates and agree action on:
10.1 Lucton & Bircher Matters (Cllrs Nurse and Russell)
10.2 Parish Hall (Cllrs Russell and Nurse)
10.3 PROW and Lengthsman (Cllr Grant and Clerk) – to include expression of interest form
10.4 Welsh Water – update from meeting with Environment Agency
11. To raise items for next agenda.
12. Date of Next meetings: – 7th April 2020
Clerk to Yarpole Group Parish Council, email@example.com