YARPOLE GROUP PARISH COUNCIL
Councillors are summoned to attend a meeting of the Parish Council on Tuesday 6th October 2020 at 7.30pm.
The meeting will be held via zoom, meeting ID 870 8308 0904
1. To receive apologies for absence.
2. To receive declarations of interest and written requests for dispensation.
3. Public Participation (limited to 20 minutes)
3.1 Report from Ward Councillor
3.2 Report from West Mercia Police
3.3 Views of local residents on Parish matters
4. To consider and agree minutes of Parish Council meeting held on 1st September 2020
5.1 To agree the financial statement to date
5.2 To sign cheques in accordance with the budget
5.3 To agree bank reconciliation
6. Planning: To receive and agree comments on any planning applications received (applications to be determined by Herefordshire County Council:
6.1 20300 – 2 New Cottages Bircher – proposed two storey extension
6.2 200626 – Rosebank Cottage Lucton – proposed demolition of an existing garage and the erection of a two storey detached new build dwelling
6.3 To note any update on current planning applications/matters
7. Welsh Water – to discuss next steps in addressing flooding issues from sewer in Yarpole
8. To receive updates and agree action on:
8.1 Lucton & Bircher Matters (Cllrs Nurse and Russell)
8.2 Parish Hall (Cllrs Russell and Nurse)
8.3 Footpaths and Lengthsman (Cllr Grant and Clerk)- to include purchase and location of store shed for footpath equipment
8.4 Leominster Household Waste and Recycling Centre appointment system
8.5 Replacement of Road signs in Bircher
9. To raise items for next agenda.
10. Date of Next meetings: Tuesday 3rd November, Tuesday 1st December
A resolution will be passed to exclude members of the press and public from the following item ( Public Bodies (Admission to Meetings) Act 1960) as publicity would prejudice the public interest by reason of the confidential nature of the business to be transacted.
11. Complaint – to consider and agree a response to a parishioner’s letter of complaint.
12. Clerks Pay Award – to consider adoption of national pay award for Clerk’s salary
Clerk to Yarpole Group Parish Council, firstname.lastname@example.org
All Parish Council information can be found at: https://yarpolegroupparishcouncil.org.uk/