YARPOLE GROUP PARISH COUNCIL
Councillors are summoned to attend an Extraordinary meeting of the Parish Council on Tuesday 12th January 2021 at 7.30pm via zoom. Zoom ID 844 3626 0259
1. To receive apologies for absence.
2. To receive declarations of interest and written requests for dispensation.
3. Public Participation (limited to 10 minutes)
3.1 Views of local residents on Parish matters
4. Planning: To receive and agree comments on any planning applications received (applications to be determined by Herefordshire County Council):
4.1 204409 – The Old Barn, Bircher- works to trees in conservation area
4.2 204317 – Land at Bicton House, Bicton – proposed detached affordable dwelling and garage/workshop.
4.3 204531 – Land adjacent to The Bungalow, Bircher – Proposed change of use of agricultural buildings to two smaller dwelling houses and for building operations reasonably necessary for the conversion (NB – This application is for a prior approval determination for a change of use and as such the Parish Council cannot support or object to the application but can offer comments if there is something specific that they wish to draw the planners attention to.)
5. Recruitment of New Parish Council Clerk – to agree procedure for recruitment of new Clerk
6. To raise items for next agenda.
7. Date of Next meeting: Tuesday 2nd February, 7.30pm, Tuesday 2nd March, 7.30pm