YARPOLE GROUP PARISH COUNCIL
Councillors are summoned to attend a meeting of the Parish Council on Tuesday 7th July 2020 at 7.30pm.
The meeting will be held via zoom, meeting ID 836 8756 6982.
1. To receive apologies for absence.
2. To receive declarations of interest and written requests for dispensation.
3. Public Participation (limited to 20 minutes)
3.1 Report from Ward Councillor
3.2 Report from West Mercia Police
3.3 Views of local residents on Parish matters
4. To consider and agree minutes of Parish Council meeting held on 3rd March 2020
5. Annual Accounts – 2019/20
5.1 To consider, approve and sign the Annual Governance Statement
5.2 To consider, approve and sign the Annual Accounting Statements
6.1 To agree the financial statement to date
6.2 To sign cheques in accordance with the budget
6.3 To agree budget update and reserves plan update
7. Planning: To receive and agree comments on any planning applications received (applications to be determined by Herefordshire County Council:
7.1 201611 Land Adjacent to Bircher Hall – new detached house and garages
7.2 201593 The Knoll Orleton – erection of 2 storey rear extension
7.3 201714 Land at Croft Crescent field – proposal to widen and move agricultural gateway
7.4 To note any update on current planning applications/matters
8. Village Hall – to discuss/agree transfer of additional gifted land to Parish Council as Custodian Trustee and payment of solicitors costs for village hall
9. Website Accessibility Statement – to agree statement
10. To receive updates and agree action on:
10.1 Lucton & Bircher Matters (Cllrs Nurse and Russell)
10.2 Parish Hall (Cllrs Russell and Nurse)
10.3 PROW and Lengthsman (Cllr Grant and Clerk)
10.4 COVID 19 – update
10.5 Traffic Schemes – update
10.6 NDP – update
10.7 Community Field – to discuss/agree quotes for drawing up plans
11. To raise items for next agenda.
12. Date of Next meetings: Tuesday 1st September 2020, Tuesday 6th October 2020
Clerk to Yarpole Group Parish Council, firstname.lastname@example.org