YARPOLE GROUP PARISH COUNCIL
Councillors are summoned to attend an Extraordinary meeting of the Parish Council on Monday 16th July 2018 at 7.30pm in Yarpole Parish Hall.
1. To receive apologies for absence.
2. To receive declarations of interest and written requests for dispensation.
3. Public Participation (limited to 10 minutes)
3.1 Views of local residents on Parish matters
4. Planning: To receive and agree comments on any planning applications received (applications to be determined by Herefordshire County Council):
4.1 182425 Lucton Court – proposed hedgerow removal
4.2 182417Brookhouse Farm – proposed hedgerow removal
5. 498 Bus Route – to agree next steps and possible financial contribution
6. To raise items for next agenda.
7. Date of Next meeting: Tuesday 4th September 2018, 7.45pm
Tuesday 2nd October 2018, 7.45pm
Chair Yarpole Group Parish Council