YARPOLE GROUP PARISH COUNCIL
Councillors are summoned to attend a meeting of the Parish Council on Tuesday 5th February 2019 at 7.45pm in Yarpole Parish Hall.
1. To receive apologies for absence.
2. To receive declarations of interest and written requests for dispensation.
3. Public Participation (limited to 20 minutes)
3.1 Report from Ward Councillor
3.2 Report from West Mercia Police
3.3 Views of local residents on Parish matters
4. To consider and agree minutes of Parish Council meeting held on 11th December 2018 and extraordinary meeting held on 10th January 2019
5.1 To agree the financial statement to date
5.2 To sign cheques in accordance with the budget
5.3 To agree annual contribution to be made to burial ground upkeep in Yarpole and Lucton
6. Planning: To receive and agree comments on any planning applications received (applications to be determined by Herefordshire County Council:
6.1 184570 Hillside Cottage Bircher – proposed two storey extension
6.2 To note any update on current planning applications/matters
7. Yarpole Community Field
7.1 To agree in principle to accept the transfer of the land
7.2 To agree appointment of solicitor to act on behalf of the Parish Council
8. Information, Consultation and Response
8.1 Herefordshire Draft Minerals and Waste Local Plan – to agree any comments
8.2 Parish Council Summit – to receive update from meeting
9. To receive updates and agree action on:
9.1 Lucton & Bircher Matters (Cllrs Nurse and Russell)
9.2 Parish Hall (Cllrs Russell and Nurse)
9.3 PROW and Lengthsman (Cllr Grant and Clerk)
9.4 Traffic Calming – update (to include meeting with Ray Wallace and results of SID speed surveys)
9.5 Parking at Church – update
10. To raise items for next agenda.
11. Date of Next meetings: Tuesday 5th March 2019, 7.45pm
Tuesday 2nd April 2019, 7.45pm
Clerk to Yarpole Group Parish Council, firstname.lastname@example.org