YARPOLE GROUP PARISH COUNCIL
Councillors are summoned to attend a meeting of the Parish Council on Tuesday 6th February 2018 at 7.45pm in Yarpole Parish Hall.
1. To receive apologies for absence.
2. To receive declarations of interest and written requests for dispensation.
3. Public Participation (limited to 20 minutes)
3.1 Report from Ward Councillor
3.2 Report from West Mercia Police
3.3 Views of local residents on Parish matters
4. To consider and agree minutes of Parish Council meeting held on 5th December 2017.
5.1 To agree the financial statement to date
5.2 To sign cheques in accordance with the budget
5.3 To agree new cheque signatory
5.4 To agree grant making policy
5.5 To agree contribution to PCC for cemetery upkeep
5.6 To consider application for grant from newsletter
6. Planning: To receive and agree comments on any planning applications received (applications to be determined by Herefordshire County Council):
6.1 180023 Croft Castle proposed installation of self-supporting hardwood platform and internal and external repairs
6.2 Application 161522 – Footpath Y6 – To agree comments on proposed diversion of footpath
6.3 To note any update on current planning applications
7. Neighbourhood Development Plan: to consider recommendations from independent report and agree progression to referendum on the basis of changes
8. Traffic Calming in Parish
8.1 To agree potential locations for 6 Speed Indicator Device bases
8.2 To consider/agree hire or purchase of Speed Indicator Device
8.3 To consider costings for traffic calming measures in Bircher
9. Information, Consultation and Response
9.1 To note Data Protection Briefing
9.2 To note Eardisland Memorial Walks information
9.3 To note community land trust briefing
9.4 To agree meeting dates for 2018
10. To receive updates and agree action on:
10.1 Casual Vacancy for Parish Councillor – to agree co-option
10.2 Lengthsman and PROW schemes – draft plans for 2018/19 (DG/EL)
10.3 Lucton & Bircher Matters (to include plans for bench in Bircher and letter to council re Knoll Cottage) (Cllrs Nurse and Russell)
10.4 Parish Hall (Cllrs Russell and Bayliss)
11. To raise items for next agenda.
12. Date of Next meetings: Tuesday,6th March 7.45pm
Tuesday 3rd April , 7.45pm
Clerk to Yarpole Group Parish Council