YARPOLE GROUP PARISH COUNCIL
Councillors are summoned to attend a meeting of the Parish Council on Tuesday 3rd December 2019 at 7.45pm in Yarpole Parish Hall.
1. To receive apologies for absence.
2. To receive declarations of interest and written requests for dispensation.
3. Public Participation (limited to 20 minutes)
3.1 Report from Ward Councillor
3.2 Report from West Mercia Police
3.3 Views of local residents on Parish matters
4. To consider and agree minutes of Parish Council meeting held on 5th November 2019
5.1 To agree the financial statement to date
5.2 To sign cheques in accordance with the budget
5.3 To agree 2020/21 budget and precept
5.4 To discuss/agree Village Hall request for funding
6. Planning: To receive and agree comments on any planning applications received (applications to be determined by Herefordshire County Council:
6.1 193889 Home Farm Bircher – works to trees in conservation area
6.2 193884 Land at Beechcroft, Leys Lane – amendment to dwelling and garage design
6.3 193900 Land at Brook House Farm – variation of conditions 9,11 and 12 of planning permission
6.4 194047 Brookfield Farm, Luston – external alterations to poultry units
6.5 Gigaclear – update
6.6 Neighbourhood Development Plan – update
6.7 To note any update on current planning applications/matters
7. Volunteer celebration evening – to discuss and agree plans
8. To receive updates and agree action on:
8.1 Lucton & Bircher Matters (Cllrs Nurse and Russell)
8.2 Parish Hall (Cllrs Russell and Nurse)
8.3 PROW and Lengthsman (Cllr Grant and Clerk)
8.4 Ancient Pound
9. To raise items for next agenda.
10. Date of Next meetings: – to agree meeting schedule for 2020
A resolution will be passed to exclude the public from the following item:
11. Clerks Salary – to consider change to Clerk’s salary to reflect 19/20 pay award.
Clerk to Yarpole Group Parish Council, email@example.com