YARPOLE GROUP PARISH COUNCIL
Councillors are summoned to attend a meeting of the Parish Council on Tuesday 5th June 2018 at 7.30pm in Yarpole Parish Hall.
1. To receive apologies for absence.
2. To receive declarations of interest and written requests for dispensation.
3. Public Participation (limited to 20 minutes)
3.1 Report from Ward Councillor
3.2 Report from West Mercia Police
3.3 Views of local residents on Parish matters
4. To consider and agree minutes of Annual Parish Council meeting held on 1st May 2018.
5. Annual Accounts – 2017/18
5.1 To agree and sign the certificate of exemption
5.2 To consider, approve and sign the Annual Governance Statement
5.3 To consider, approve and sign the Annual Accounting Statements
6.1 To agree the financial statement to date
6.2 To sign cheques in accordance with the budget
6.3 To agree date for finance working party
7. Planning: To receive and agree comments on any planning applications received (applications to be determined by Herefordshire County Council):
7.1 181423 Land at Leys Lane, Bircher – site for proposed erection of two detached dwellings
7.2 181484 Croft Castle – proposed works following fire risk assessment
7.3 Knoll Cottage, Bircher: to receive update on work
7.4 Bell Inn Yarpole: to receive update on moratorium and sale
7.5 To note any update on current planning applications/matters
8. Traffic & Traffic Calming
8.1 Speed Indicator Devices bases installation: to agree next steps and budget for assessment and speed survey fees.
8.2 Lucton Speed Limit Review: to receive update
8.3 Parking at Church: to receive update
9. Information, Consultation and Response
9.1 Shobdon Neighbourhood Development Plan Regulation 14 consultation: to agree any comments on the plan
9.2 Living History Group: Armistice commemoration plans and possible funding bid
10. To receive updates and agree action on:
10.1 Lucton & Bircher Matters (Cllrs Nurse and Russell)
10.2 Parish Hall (Cllrs Russell and Nurse)
10.3 PROW and Lengthsman (Cllr Grant and Clerk)
10.4 Tree Warden: to agree membership of Herefordshire Tree Warden Network (£25 p/a) for Parish Tree Warden
10.5 PROW application for Footpath between Church Farm and the church – update
11. To raise items for next agenda.
12. Date of Next meetings: Tuesday 3rd July 2018
Tuesday 4th September 2018
Clerk to Yarpole Group Parish Council, firstname.lastname@example.org