YARPOLE GROUP PARISH COUNCIL
Councillors are summoned to attend a meeting of the Parish Council on Tuesday 2nd October 2018 at 7.45pm in Yarpole Parish Hall.
1. To receive apologies for absence.
2. To receive declarations of interest and written requests for dispensation.
3. Public Participation (limited to 20 minutes)
3.1 Report from Ward Councillor
3.2 Report from West Mercia Police
3.3 Views of local residents on Parish matters
4. To consider and agree minutes of Parish Council meeting held on 4th September 2018
5.1 To agree the financial statement to date
5.2 To sign cheques in accordance with the budget
5.3 To agree revised financial regulations
6. Planning: To receive and agree comments on any planning applications received (applications to be determined by Herefordshire County Council:
6.1 182828 – Barn House, Brook Lane – single dwelling house
6.2 To note any update on current planning applications/matters
7. To receive updates and agree action on:
7.1 Lucton & Bircher Matters (Cllrs Nurse and Russell)
7.2 Parish Hall (Cllrs Russell and Nurse)
7.3 PROW and Lengthsman (Cllr Grant and Clerk)
7.4 Traffic Calming – update
7.5 Parking at Church – update
8. To raise items for next agenda.
9. Date of Next meetings: Tuesday 6th November 2018, 7.45pm, Tuesday 4th December 2018 7.45pm
Clerk to Yarpole Group Parish Council, firstname.lastname@example.org